HRC100 Series T-headed bars
HRC100 Series T-headed bars can be supplied with three different geometries for the T-head plates:
HRC110 – rectangular, HRC120 – square and HRC150 – circular.
- All three types have the same performance (anchoring capacity)
- All three types are covered by the same certification
- Different T-head geometries can be combined on the same bar
- Product length 250mm - 12 000 / 14 000mm
- Bars with bends and hooks are possible
Geometry of HRC100 T-head plates
Swipe table to see all data
Product length 250mm - 12 000 / 14 000mm possible
HRC150S is HRCs stainless T-head.
For most applications it will be possible to use either square HRC120 or rectangular HRC110 T-heads.
HRC120 is the most cost-effective solution, while HRC150 is the choice to ensure a predictable position/rotation of the T-head plate – if needed.
HRC170 headed bars are supplied with loose/removable T-heads. This is a problem solver for specific situations, like retrofit/refurbishment.