- Internal threads (sleeves)
- Rebar length can be tailor-made – the connection can be part of the reinforcement of the structure.
- Sleeve in stainless material (1.4404)
- Length of sleeve > concrete cover
- Capacity as bolts class A4-80 (see certification)
- 100% load transfer from threaded rod to the rebar ... no weak link
|Rebar diameter||HRC720SS Stainless steel sleeve|
Swipe table to see all data
Principle of HRC720SS
HRC720SS is a combination of a stainless threaded sleeve and “black” rebar (nom. yield strength 500MPa).
The basic product idea is to limit the use of stainless-steel material to where it is required: in the concrete cover zone.
- Strength as bolt A4-80
- Stainless sleeve longer than concrete cover
- Possible to combine with HRC T-head anchorage
Reduction of stainless material to a minimum