We regard your Privacy as important, and the purpose of the information we collect from you, where you chose to provide it to us, is to enable us to send you information about products and services in which you register an interest. By providing us with your information you consent to us processing it for the purposes outlined above. We will not pass it on to any third party outside HRC, except to fulfil our orders or to respond/supply a request.
Who we are and how to contact us?
The data controller is HRC Europe, consisting of
- HRC Europe AS, Lierstranda, Norway and
- HRC Europe NL BV, Lelystad, The Netherlands.
If you want to contact HRC in regard to privacy and collection of Personal data, please use the following contact information:
What information does HRC collect and how do we use it?
We obtain information from you, when you request information, quotation, submit an order, sign up for information or otherwise contact HRC. Information we collect is your contact information and purpose-related information like questions, requests, orders and similar data.
HRC processes your personal information for one or several of the following:
- To Perform a Contract. Where the processing is necessary for the performance of contract, e.g. fulfillment of an order.
- Legitimate Interests. Where the processing is necessary for legitimate interests pursued by us, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal information. An example is to get feed-back from you as a customer.
- Your Consent. Where you have given us consent to process your personal information for specified purposes, such as to provide you with updates on technical information and products.
- Comply with the Law. Where the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. For further information see under Your rights.
Disclosure of Personal Data
HRC does not sell your personal data to a third party.
HRC discloses personal data to the extend which is necessary to fulfil orders, to fulfil legal obligations or as instructed by you. An example is the disclosure of contact information to a transport company.
Our service providers process your information according to contractual terms that restrict their ability to use your information or as independent data controller.
Data Storage and -Retention
We store your personal data and content on our servers and the servers of our service providers. Because we and our service providers maintain servers in global locations, your personal data may be transferred across national borders and stored on the servers outside of your country or region.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil orders, to provide you with information and service you have requested and as needed to comply with our legal obligations. Data may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for additional time.
You have the right to access, update, delete, or restrict our use of your personal data. You have the right of data portability (i.e. to receive a copy of your personal data which you have provided to us, in a commonly used, machine-readable format) and you have the right to transmit your personal information to another entity.
When we process personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent anytime. These rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law. For example, even if you ask us to delete your personal information, we may need to retain it to complete orders you have requested, to comply with our legal obligations, or for other limited business purposes as required or permitted by law.
HRC stives to resolve any concern or complain regarding privacy. However, if you are not satisfied with our responses or believe that HRC cannot assist you, you have the right to lodge a complaint.
Notification of Changes
More detailed information on the policy specific to HRC websites:
Browsing the website
The following are representative of the types of information automatically collected and stored about your visit:
- The Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our website;
- the type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access our site;
- the date and time you visit our site;
- the pages you visit on our site;
- if you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website;
- and, if you linked to our website from a search website, the address of that website and the search term you used.
Sending e-mails to HRC via HRCs websites
Completing forms on the HRC websites
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 % secure. Accordingly, despite our efforts to protect your personal information HRC cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. You transmit all such information at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. HRC’s policy does not extend to anything that is inherent in the operation of the Internet, and therefore beyond HRC’s control, and is not to be applied in any manner contrary to applicable law or governmental regulation.